Electronic health records
Manage your patients' medical records electronically.
Organisational workflow management
Provide better treatment with improved workflow.
Enterprise resource planning
Manage your facility finances and inventory effectively.
Business intelligence & reporting
Access dashboard with live reports and monitor performance.
Why are health facilities a complex operation?
- Employees with different backgrounds must collaborate on a daily basis
- Critical decisions must be made swiftly in a dynamic environment
- Management oversees many locations and must rely on good reports
- Legacy or non-existent IT solutions add an unnecessary layer of complexity
- Cumbersome insurance claim management results in revenue loss
- Patients and relatives expect high quality care at every visit
We believe it’s time to redefine IT solutions for health facilities.
Our redefined software service is user-friendly, reliable and integrated.
Electronic Health Records
Enterprise Resource Planning
Communication & Telemedicine
Business Intelligence & Reporting
Setup, Security & Administration
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
“Medical treatment is complex so a system that simplifies this equals more effective treatment and financial management”
An integrated approach to patient treatment reduces processing time in clinical and financial settings as user communication becomes more effective.
“Reliability is important for any system, but it becomes critical when applied to healthcare”
Modern software architecture and the latest security standards support mission-critical processes and data access.
“Usability is not about flashy design or features; it is about accomplishing goals with simplicity.”
A simple design enables practitioners to spend more time with patients, which in turn increases the facility’s overall quality of care.
The users of our software services vary. From consultant clinics creating referrals to nearby hospitals. To government agencies that require consolidated reports from many facilities.
Unumed will manage software updates and upgrades for free, eliminating the need to install or download patches. At any one time, the facility can be assured of an updated software service.
High adoption rates
SaaS solutions are delivered using a familiar web browser interface which makes the learning curve smooth and adoption rates high.
With SaaS solutions, the only thing needed is a web browser and network access (Internet or local). As opposed to traditional software, SaaS solutions do not require any software to be installed which enables the facility to access the new software services immediately.
Data privacy and protection
- Unumed is taking measures to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security Rule and Privacy Rule. The Security Rule operationalizes the protections contained in the Privacy Rule by addressing the technical and non-technical safeguards that organisations such as hospitals and Unumed itself must put in place to secure individuals’ “electronic protected health information” (e-PHI).
- Unumed is also taking measures to become compliant with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legal framework in 2018 when the framework becomes effective. The regulation intends to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. The primary objective of the GDPR is to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data.
Unumed has a simple mission: Provide the best health software system to African, Middle Eastern and Asian health care facilities. To accomplish this mission we have designed and developed a unique hospital management system for all levels of health facilities. The system is user-friendly, affordable and integrated, and provides real-time information on facility performance.
Who use our system? Well, doctors input clinical notes and speak to other personnel through the system, nurses register triage information, accountants make insurance claim reports, cashiers prepare bills, pharmacists keep track of inventory, front-desk receptionists register and direct patients to queues, lab technicians receive lab requests through the work flow module and managers can access a dashboard that streams real-time information on all of the above.
At Unumed we believe this is a fantastic way of supporting professional health service delivery. If you feel the same and would like to know more about how your facility can sign up for Unumed please get in touch.
Director, Innovation & Product Development
Director, Strategy & Growth
Chief Scientific Officer
Country Director, Kenya
Niels Christian Nielsen
Anders Barasa, MD
Tom Achoki, MD
Poul Erik Hansen
Jannik Hilsted, MD